- Organizations have the flexibility to choose where specific data sets or workloads reside, either on-premises or in the cloud, based on their individual requirements to address data security, compliance, and performance concerns.
- The ability to deploy various services within the Virtual Private Cloud.
- Capable in offering resources and services that can be easily scaled up or down as needed, with pricing based on a predefined rate card.
What's more to know
- Lacking personnel expertise for hardware maintenance.
- Scaling on-premise infrastructure during unexpected events such as spikes in demand and emergency security threats, especially in the context of hardware planning.
- Allows organizations to benefit the best of both worlds; being able to have fully customizable hybrid cloud environment with a “pay-as-you-go, pay-as-you-grow” OPEX Model.
- Banking, Financial and Investment Services (BFSI)
- Telecommunications and ICT